Friday, April 18, 2008

Reflection of my Iris...

Silence seems to speak its language…vague and strange…I lay still. My dark room seems solemn , the air thick with uncertainties.Lost angels weeping tears. So faint. Drizzles- plays a rhythm on my window paint…With slow and steady steps…I walk to a stained mirror .. My face seems pale, my breath maps a patch of vapor ..

My reflection seems lifeless…dark…cold…and hard...with eyes piercing deep ..searching for the third one - wanderers of the silence….refugees from the light tunnel…am I alone?
Reflection of lost eyes….smudges with life’s torments ..calm,dark and deep as ocean..brown iris with dark lines, converging in, or diverging out? i stare deep…a mole on my iris…unnoticed for quarter a century! Who’s reflection is this?What more lies hiding?Yes, I’m not alone.A stranger…in me…
“I”?...an alien to me. “me”?-A foreigner I am…this reflection…stays calm..Angels have stop weeping…The long forgotten gods crying…..the rain grew heavy…

A stranger I am….silence seems to speak its language..strange as it used to be…


GAYU-in the lost realms-

3 comments:

gP said...

stranger in thy self. sometimes we are so lost in time and space, our mind and body detached that we feel this world is just not worth our wisdom. I think its diverging lines of the iris, because we look far and wide...for the truth. or for our day in history.
i feel too old now. :)

have a nice weekend.

gP said...

wei enough of this cuti cuti malaysia... write a new post now!

furzespawn said...

tats sum nice stuff u've wrote..keep it up

_lucifer_