Friday, April 11, 2008

heaven has it all...

Another boring day.....being a typical back-bencher I can't help but to let my uncontrollable mind wonder around like a moth in a dark, damp room...
The paper on my desk looked irresistibly white! My left-handedness got the better of me!I sneaked my hand into my portable Amazon( my bag :p) and yes, the lecture's voice was no longer audible, as i found a pen!!! :)
I scribbled haphazardly till I saw Darsh drowsy and confused by my side.She was stuck on the bridge between the island of reality and the island of dreamland! Yes, I gotta do my friend some justice, so i tried to pull her over to the reality side with one simple question.I scribbled;
what's life?
with a lag and much agitation, my buddy Darsh replied :
*heaven*
And now...i know it for sure! Darsh is stuck on the bridge!To avoid a punch, I asked no further questions.

I sat still, quietly, till it hit my head...she unconsciously made so much sense! Life is heaven.....nothing more nor less. So what is it like in heaven? No one knows..but a bunch of assumptions has kept evil expectations and imaginations fly high. That's what life is. When i was a kid, being a teen seemed great, as that was how is was made to look by my sister. When I was a teen, hitting 21 seemed paradise with no limitations because once again, that's how they made it look! Just like heaven, no one knows what to expect. Yet, the ideas we have of it might be mere deceptions.Just like life....it may not be anything more than mirage...a pool of water in the scorching desert...the closer you get, the disappointment peak up high. Heaven...does it really exist...and life? Our perception about both is as unsteady as a shallow pool of water...which would evaporate in no time..how similar! Illusions.....

Darsh is in dreamland....and i sit still..confused...

No comments: